June 12, 2020: Camp is on! We are excited to announce that FunFit Summer Academy will run a day camp for ages 3-9 from August 3 through August 28, 2020. We have put in place new policies that take into consideration safety guidelines provided to us by the state. Please read the full policy using this link. As part of this policy, we are limiting the capacity of each age group ("pod") to 10 kids. For this reason, we have a very limited number of spots still available. We look forward to spending the summer days together! Please reach out to us at with any questions.
June 2, 2020: Governor Cuomo announced that camps have the ability to open as of June 29, 2020 in the state of New York. We are waiting for the CDC to provide additional guidelines but are planning to run camp for the month of August. We have limited the number of registrations we are accepting, so please note we expect camp to sell out quickly. We stand by our no risk enrollment and will provide a full refund if camp does not end up running due to COVID-19.
April 16, 2020: FunFit Kids has a strong desire to bring camp to our communities this Summer. We were (and are) ecstatic to be granted many NYC Park summer permits to have a proper program that encourages kids to connect, be outdoors and enjoy the summer months to the fullest. However, given the current situation, we want to ensure if camp runs, it runs in a manner that keeps our campers, families and staff safe. Safety is always our top priority.
Currently, we're in regular communication with the proper authorities to stay up-to-date on the local impact of COVID-19 on summer and even, our future Fall plans. We’re monitoring reports from experts to track the developments of the virus in an effort to anticipate how it may impact camp this Summer so we can prepare for various contingencies. However, at this point, it is still an unknown if camps will be allowed to run. As we become aware of any definitive information about changes needed to our operations and offerings, we will keep our clients posted here and via email communications.
Since it is hard for any of us to predict the next few months, we are hoping to help you plan, and provide peace of mind by now offering no-risk promotional pricing for any camper that signs up prior to June 1. This essentially reserves your spot for summer and, if we do not run our summer programs due to COVID-19, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
No-risk promotional pricing is 15% off any camp enrollment (daily, weekly or full camp) and fully refundable if the camp does not run due to COVID-19 enforced closures.
We understand many families are experiencing financial hardships and we hope our no-risk promotional pricing helps you plan for the months ahead. As a local family business, we kindly ask if you are planning to enroll in FunFit Summer camp, a deposit would be so meaningful (and is no-risk) at this time. This will help us plan our programming and staffing needs to ensure our team members stay hired throughout the Summer.